Off Site Hard Drive & Electronic Media Destruction
Surplus Technology Solutions LLC. Provides both on site and offsite data destruction services. We offer both Serialized Drive Reporting for a small fee or simple drive count and shred services with certificate of destruction.
Our offsite data destruction services are available to clients who have under 100Qty drives for shredding.
- Trained STS Staff members will come to your office location with secure, locking boxes.
- All hard drives are removed and collected at the client location, locked into a secure container and transported to one of the e-waste recycling vehicles for safe transport back to our sort facility .
- Upon Arrival at our sort facility – All Drives are serialized and scanned into our data base and imported into your certificate of destruction.
- All hard drives are then mechanically shred ( the process of breaking your hard drives into several pieces rendering them e-waste).
- Hard drives are than sent to our downstream for the final process of refining them.
Surplus Technology Solutions provides the latest NIST 800-88 compliant data eradication of your drives and tapes. We handle all hard drive configurations including SCSI, Fiber Channel, IDE, SAS and SATA with the capability to erase, degauss, disassemble, resell, or recycle thousands of drives per week. These programs allow for the client to be in compliance with the following laws: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, Graham-Leach-Bliley, and HITECH.
Call Us Now:
To Schedule an Onsite Pickup or Receive a Quote for Data Destruction Call Us Now
Please Call us With Any Questions and One of Our ITAD Specialists Will Promptly Assist You