Loading…

Earth Day Celebration – April 22

April 22 is Earth Day. This year’s campaign is all about environmental & climate literacy.
Stand up! Join up! Take action!

Each year, the United States alone produces up to 50 million tons of e-waste. Of this, only 20-25% is recycled safely and responsibly. The other 75% ends up in landfills. By safely and responsibly recycling your e-waste, you can help protect your community and the ecosystem from these dangerous chemicals.

Call STS Recycling today to Coordinate your FREE Electronic Recycling or Electronic Media Shredding Event   

Call Us Today 617-835-3208  

The Earth needs your help. Please join with us

Schedule Your Earth Day Recycling Event Today   Call [617-835-3208]

Leave a Reply

Practicamento es así porque los problemas de impotencia empiezan con los problemas de la erección comprar cialis sin receta The drug also has no effect on the blood level of estrogens becausebuy Tamoxifen online , Sie sollten Cialis nicht mit irgendeiner anderen Behandlung der erektilen Dysfunktion anwenden cialis tadalafil kaufen Retin a cream 0.1 buy online retin a 0.1 buy onlineretina online Medicinali che possono causare disfunzione erettile includono antistaminici, antidepressivi, tranquillanti e soppressori dell'appetito acquistare cialis on line prezzo-rx.online